Wi-Fi for Social Media Consultants
How Social Media Consultants can sell the benefits of Social Wi-Fi to their clients.
- Why Social Media is important
- Biggest challenges facing Social Media Consultants
- Overcoming Challenges with Social Wi-Fi
The use use of social media has moved beyond simply staying up to date with friends and family and has now become an integral part to every business's online marketing strategy.
But who manages a businesses online social media presence?
Often time the business employs a social media consultant or strategies as the eyes, ears and voice of the business online.
Your clients MUST understand how important their social media presence is - and how YOU can help!
Why Social Media is important
Every business NEEDS a social media presence to stay connected and engaged with their consumers.
But beyond that, a social media presence can help increase conversions and boost sales.
What a good Social Media strategy can do for a business
- 92% of marketers claimed that social media marketing is important for their business (Source: Hubspot)
- 80% indicating their efforts increased traffic to their websites. (Source: Hubspot)
Raise Brand Recognition / Awareness
Improve Brand Loyalty
- Brands / businesses who engage on social media channels see a higher level of customer loyalty
- 53% of Americans who follow brand in social are more loyal to those brands (Source: Convince&Convert)
Boost Revenue (Conversions)
- Brands become more humanized when interacting with customers via social media channel - People like doing business with other people, not companies
- Social media has 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing, and a higher number of social media followers brings trust and credibility to the business / brand via social proof (Source: Forbes)
- Building a social media audience can effectively improve conversion rates on existing traffic
Drive Targeted Traffic to Website
Decrease Marketing Costs
- 84% of marketers found as little as six hours of effort per week was enough to generate increased traffic (Source: Hubspot)
- Paid advertising via Social Media is cost effective (depending on your budget) and allows for hyper targeted marketing based on age, gender, location
- Only target the customers who will be interested in the brand / business
Think about it, 6 hours per week to generate an increase in traffic is great ROI!
Or... just plug in a Social Powered Wi-Fi Hotspot and automate it all!
Biggest challenges facing Social Media Consultants
Marketing is challenging
Being a SMC or SMS is more about marketing than it is about social media and marketing is challenging.
You need to have a good grasp on marketing, but also understand how to best leverage the features of the various social media platform based on your client’s objectives and target audience.
Getting clients to trust you
Any good business relationship is built on trust and getting clients to trust you to handle their online presence can be difficult.
The quickest way to build trust is by delivering results. - Either by showing them successful campaigns you’ve previously built of by showing you’ve built your own strong social media presence.
Differentiating yourself from other SMC (SMS)
What makes YOU different from other social media consultants or strategists?
In order to acquire clients, you need to be able to offer something that others don't - A unique value or a strategy differentiator to stand out from the competition.
Picking the right tools for the job
It’s not only important to understand the various platforms, but how to utilize each one to ensure you meet your clients objectives. With so many social media platforms, how can you be sure you’re using the right tool to reach your client’s objectives?
Providing measurable ROI
Business owners WANT to see results. Otherwise, what are they paying for? Providing statistical evidence for effectiveness of campaigns can be difficult if you’re unfamiliar with the in depth functionality of each social media channel.
Overcoming Challenges with Social Wi-Fi
- Improve brand awareness
- Drive traffic to website
- Reputation Management
- Community Engagement
- Email Marketing
- Advertising (FB)
How a SMC can apply the technology to their business.
- Differentiating factor between you and competitors
- This is a new approach to social media strategy, reputation management
- Offer your clients measurable results instantly
- Provide instantly and measurable ROI to business owners
- Real-Time analytics to track the effectiveness of campaigns