Identifying Common Pain Points
Local business owners that currently provide free Wi-Fi face the following issues:
- Monetizing their free Wi-FI
- Not enough customers
- Don’t understand their customers / Unaware of customer needs
- Don’t know how to connect with their customers
In order to identify your customer’s pain points, ask them the following questions:
- What do you find most effective/ineffective about your current free Wi-FI service?
- What social media channels does your business currently use, and do you have a business Facebook Page?
- How do you currently communicate rewards/offers/specials with your customer?
- Do you currently have a system in place to track data related to the number of connected users to your free Wi-FI, gender, date of birth or repeat business?
- Do you consider positive online reviews essential to your business? Why / why not?
Once you’ve identified their main pain points, it’s important to deliver a solution to their pain.