Identifying Common Pain-Points
Local business owners face the following dilemmas:
- Acquiring new customers
- Increasing revenue from existing customers
- Encouraging repeat business
- Boosting revenue
- Standing out from the competition
- Improving social awareness and reputation
In order to identify your customer’s pain points, ask them the following questions:
- Can you tell me about your current marketing strategy, the areas in which you feel you have been successful and those you feel need improving?
- You said X was a problem, why is that?
- What were the consequences of the issue?
- How do you currently communicate rewards/offers/specials with your customer?
- If we were to implement Social Powered Wi-Fi for your business, what type of outcomes are you expecting?
Once you’ve identified their main pain points, it’s important to deliver a solution to their pain.