Providing a Solution
Delivering a solution means showing the business owner how your product/services can help eliminate their pain-points.
The most important factor for local business is engaging with their consumers in order to encourage repeat business to boosts revenue and sales.
By providing free Wi-Fi services, you are giving consumers a reason to choose between businesses offering the same services and an increase in new customers will be noted.
- 79% of even the least Wi-Fi interested shoppers, age 45+ are positively influenced by in-store Wi-Fi availability (Source: Accenture)
- 48% of consumers say they are more likely to shop at a store that gives them access to free Wi-Fi (Source: WiFi Alliance)
Increasing Revenue From Existing Customers
Customers will spend more time at the business
- ⅓ of consumers said they would stay in the store longer if free Wi-Fi was available (Source: WiFi Alliance)
- 62% of local business customers spend more time in store if Wi-Fi is available (Source: iGR)
When customers stay longer, they spend more $$$
- Half of small businesses surveyed said that customers spent more money when Free Wi-Fi is available (Source: BI Intelligence)
72% - That’s the success rate of businesses who offer free Wi-Fi to boost sales (Source: IGR)
Encouraging repeat business
- 30% of consumers said they are more likely to return to a store that offers a seamless Wi-Fi experience (Source: Wi-Fi Alliance)
Using Facebook retargeting or automated follow-up campaigns, a business can inform customers about upcoming promotions, sales or discounts to entice them to visit more frequently.
Once a customer has logged into the businesses Social Powered Wi-Fi, consumer details are captured and can be used for retargeting.
- 74% of people would be happy for a retailer to send a text or email with promotions while they’re using in-store Wi-Fi (Source: OnDeviceResearch)
Standing out from the competition
- 79% of mobile consumers are influenced by the availability of in-store Wi-Fi (Source: JWire)
- 1 in 10 people admitted to leaving a venue because there was no free Wi-Fi access (Source: Telecom Paper)
Considering that the availability of free Wi-Fi has moved from a nice-to-have to a consumer expectation, offering Free Wi-Fi will help differentiate your clients’ business from a competitor.
Improving social awareness and reputation
Campaigns can also be setup to redirect the user to a review site such as Yelp or Trip Advisor.