Why Restaurants Need Social Wi-Fi
Why restaurants need Social Powered Wi-Fi
- Build a database of leads for retargeting
- Boost brands social awareness
- Improves restaurant's’ reputation
- Keeps the restaurant competitive
- Frequency of guest visits will increase (with retargeting)
- Boost in sales
Before pitching a restaurant, you need to be informed!
- 64% of consumers make a restaurant choice based on availability of Wi-Fi services (Source: Accenture)
- ⅓ of consumers said they would stay in the store longer if free Wi-Fi was available (Source: WiFi Alliance)
- 62% of local business customers spend more time in store if Wi-Fi is available (Source: iGR)
Customers will spend more time at the restaurant if free Wi-Fi is available
- Half of small businesses surveyed said that customers spent more money when Free Wi-Fi is available (Source: BI Intelligence)
- 72% - That’s the success rate of businesses who offer free Wi-Fi to boost sales (Source: IGR)
When customers stay longer, they spend more $$$
Now, let’s take a second to think about the last time you went out for dinner. How did you find the restaurant? Online? Walk-in off the street?
No doubt before deciding where to dine, you looked at an online menu. Most importantly, an online review.
This last part is KEY!!!!
Reputation management is especially important for restaurants as they help inform consumers about the quality of food, service and the overall experience they are going to expect from the restaurant.
Personally, if a restaurant has limited positive reviews and is under 4 stars, I will not dine here.